This is a simple and quick breakfast blast that will get you moving in the morning!
- 1-teaspoon Bob’s Red Mill flax meal
- 1-teaspoon Hemp seeds
- 2-teaspoon Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk
- ⅓ cup of organic rolled oats
- 3-4 fresh strawberries
- 1 handful of fresh blueberries
- 1 banana
- Almond milk (or other plant-based milk of your choice)
- In a large cereal bowl mix about a half a cup from the dry ingredients.
- Cut up fruit into small bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl
- Sprinkle on the flax mealPour the almond milk and enjoy!
NOTE: You can make substitutions for various kinds of fruit, or whole grain/ gluten-free cereal. It’s a power pack of protein and omega 3’s!