- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup vanilla-flavoured unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Sea Salt or Himalayan salt
- 1-pint blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or strawberries (hulled and chopped)
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk the almond milk, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, the vanilla and 1/8 teaspoon salt until just blended. Whisk in the chia seeds; let stand 30 minutes. Stir occasionally to distribute the seeds if they have settled. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, in a medium bowl, toss the mixed berries if desired (unless going with just one type). Spoon the pudding into bowls or glasses; mound the berry mixture on top and serve. Enjoy!